Strategic Plan 2018-2020
Carrick will be a safe, clean, growing community with involved residents, businesses, and visitors who take pride in the community.
To foster a vibrant and dynamic neighborhood by responding to community needs, building strong partnerships, engaging current and future residents, businesses, and visitors, and promoting an overall sense of pride, ownership, and belonging.
- Inclusiveness – We celebrate our diverse community and work to engage all current and future residents, businesses, and visitors.
- Collaboration – We encourage partnerships to help maximize impact and achieve our goals.
- Enthusiasm – We approach ever endeavor with a positive attitude, bright spirit, and pride for Carrick.
Strategic Initiatives and Goals
- Positive Press
- Create marketing and business plan
- Update and utilize website to promote Carrick and interact with current and future residents, businesses, and visitors.
- Update and utilize social media accounts to promote Carrick and interact with current and future residents, businesses, and visitors.
- Residential Revitalization
- Establish landlord registry.
- Develop residential resource page.
- Build upon and create property improvement programs.
- Commercial Development
- Develop relationships with local businesses.
- Create and implement program to incentivize businesses.
- Develop business resource page.
- Increase number of cleanup volunteers.
- Create cleanup education program (Carrick Cares).
- Create cleanup education materials.
- Engage more people in the CCC.
- Define roles of CCC and community.
- Plan and execute community events.