PRC – Pennsylvania Resource Council E-Recycling event
Saturday JUNE 9, 2018
- Serviced more than 268 Carrick residents
- Collected, for recycling over 190 television sets
- Collected two large truck loads of tires (100’s of tires)
This was THE largest PRC community event to date.
- PRC Pennsylvania Resource Council
- Natalia Rudiak for Allocating the CDBG monies
- EDS and the Dairy District Advisory Group
- City of Pittsburgh Department of Public Works (for taking the tires)
- Appliance Warehouse (for taking all of the appliances)
- ELoop (for taking televisions and electronics)
- Pittsburgh Sober Living (for supplying us with THE BEST volunteers)
- Others – Dino Roth and Ron Jardini for help picking up neighborhood trash for those who couldn’t bring it. Everyone else who came to help!!